If you are experiencing debit card fraud please contact our fraud hotline at 833-995-2888.
Protect Your Bank Accounts from Debit Card Fraud
While you may not have any control over hackers and other thieves, there are many things you can control that will help you avoid becoming a victim.
- Check your bank statements on a regular basis and report any suspected fraudulent activity to the bank immediately.
- The faster you report a problem, the more quickly you can cancel your debit card and prevent additional charges.
- Only utilize ATMs that are associated with a bank, stay away from potential “skimming” locations like gas stations or deli kiosks.
- If you lose your card or suspect it has been stolen, report it immediately to your bank and cancel the missing card.
- Change your pin and password every few months.